Update the calendar with the current lab schedule, workshops and activities. Important to keep the calendar up to date. Create or update ACTIVE participants group in LMS. Send active participants an e-mail with an invite to visit the lab to complete paperwork, update the account, and review goals.
Create or update INACTIVE participants group who at some point had actual usage in Edmentum, Aztec, RS, and GMetrix. Send those participants an e-mail with an invitation to visit the lab. E-mail should include current ATTAIN lab rules, lab hours of operation, and links to “Schedule a Visit” and ATTAIN lab calendar.
Think about how you would like to use “Scheduled a Visit”. Review the list of “Reason to Visit” an add any site-specific items. Please do not edit nor remove project-wide reasons. Add site-specific activities and workshops in the “Training Session” section. At least one activity is required.
List of tasks to complete for participants with a completed LMS application and are enrolled:
- Have participants who have submitted an LMS application complete any paperwork.
- Review ATTAIN website resources – remind the participant to review the lab calendar and “schedule a visit” every day before leaving for the lab.
- Review and update the LMS application (e-mail, phone number, demographic info, goals). Make sure to select GENERATE USERNAME and PASSWORD.
- Update groups
- Assign all courses the participant has been utilizing remotely or will be using in the lab to the LMS.
- Add SSO if the participant plans on hybrid or in-lab use. Orient participants on how to access courses while in the lab. All products should be accessed from LMS, not from the browser. Provide username and password.
- Develop an in-lab use plan based on ATTAIN lab schedule (calendar) and access rules (schedule a visit app).
- Add notes to CL
List of tasks to complete with New Participants or pre-Covid returning participants (Contact Us):
- Have participants complete the LMS application from home if they have access to technology or allocate a station by the entrance for participants to use.
- Have the participant complete the paperwork upon arrival.
- Review the paperwork before moving on to the next step.
- Complete enrollment with the participant – review each section of the application.
- Make sure to select GENERATE USERNAME and PASSWORD.
- Review ATTAIN website resources – “Schedule a Visit” & lab calendar should be checked every day before leaving for the lab.
- Add participant to a group
- Add courses based on participant goals and/or program requirements.
- Add SSO if the participant plans on hybrid or in-lab use. Orient participants on how to access courses/products while in the lab. All products should be accessed from LMS, not from the browser when in the lab.
- Provide usernames and passwords based on “location” plans (In lab & Hybrid)
- Develop in lab use plan based on ATTAIN lab schedule (calendar) or remote usage program plan.
- Review ATTAIN lab rules
- Add notes to CL