LMS Transfer of a Participant(s) from one ATTAIN Lab to another ATTAIN Lab
1. Conduct an LMS Participant Search to confirm single application/enrollment. Request assistance from Claudia/ISI or SWC if duplicate is identified.
2. If no duplicate proceed with request by contacting the other ATTAIN lab and getting approval for transfer from SWC.
3. Open a Helpdesk ticket – include: participant name(s), site names ( from xx site to xx site), communications between sites and confirmation of approval.
4. Ticket will be closed once approved and transfer is complete. A notification is sent to the receiving ATTAIN lab LTCs and note is added to CL automatically.
5. Review CONTACT LOG notes for each participant before contacting applicant/participant.
6. LTC conducts follow up – completes enrollment, determines interests and goals. availability and updates status.